Now that the weather is cooling we might as well prevent those pesky colds that are beyond annoying.
Therefore, I would like to suggest this wonderful natural product called Ginger.
Ginger is great for several situations:
- If you happen to have lost your appetite, fear not! Ginger will help you find it. Eat a piece of fresh ginger before lunch to stimulate your appetite.
- Should you be feeling nauseated, chew on a little bit of ginger, preferently with a bit of honey on it.
- If you suffer from flatulence, ginger will help with that as well.
- If you have colic symptoms, chew on some ginger dipped in warm olive oil.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, and might help with joint pain. Mix a few drops of ginger essential oil in your bath water and relax in there for a few minutes.
- Ginger will also assist you in getting rid of that annoying sore throat and nasal congestion. Chop some ginger and leave it to steep in a bit of water (in order to cover the ginger) for about 30 minutes. After that, add more water and let it boil for 30 minutes. I suggest adding cinnamon, lemon juice and honey to your tea.