Yes, yes, I know it’s October already. But I am still sharing this one before I receive and share with you all the goodies of that from October.
Why so late?, you ask me. Well, to start with, the posties were late (I live in a different country from The Village Witch and it can be tricky).
Then my 40th birthday happened. (Happy birthday to me! Yey! 🎂🥂)
Then life happened, along with work (which reminds me I have some hexing to do…). And then university also happened. As you can imagine, a shitload of insanity fell on my lap and I am finally making sense of it all.
But now enough about my insane life and onto much better and yummy things such as this delicious sub box!
September’ Sub Box is all about Gratitude & Abundance. Which I am: I am very grateful that The Village Witch created the Hocus Pocus Hampers that we all, lovingly, nicknamed sub boxes. ❤️
What goodies did this sub box bring?
- Handmade & blessed Make Way For Good salt (for cleansing and making way for positive vibes in our lives)
- Handmade & blessed Reap Your Rewards aura spray (to bring positive abundance into our lives)
- Handmade & blessed Harvest Home powder (for being thankful for what we have and harvest the good from our lives and keep it within our hearts)
- Handmade & blessed Gratitude oil (which we can use to give thanks)
- Handmade & blessed Keep Your Cupboards Full incense (to boost our abundance)
- Handmade & blessed Harvest Home floor wash (same purpose as the Harvest Home powder)
- A Make It Yourself Gratitude Tree Slice Hanger kit (with instructions for it in the kit itself)
- A gorgeous Crystal Bookmark for our favourite books, the best Thank You gift I ever received from a shop ever!
- A Yellow candle (its meaning is thankfulness and happiness)
- TVW’s badge of the month (I love them so much!!!)
- And a Treat Bag that has come and gone. 😋
Have you subscribed yet to TVW’ Sub Boxes or seen their Samhain Special Offer?