This week my TVW August Hocus Pocus Hamper, AKA August Sub Box, arrived and it was one of the highlights of my week. This month’s theme is “Crossing & Go Away” which was definitely what I needed, to be fair.
Whenever I get this monthly surprise box of witchy goodies I go on “kid on Christmas morning” mode, huge grin, hyped and all. As anyone should be. After all, The Village Witch makes a point of sending top quality products for their clients, in amounts that clearly surpass the quantities we pay for.
“And what did August Sub Box bring?’, you might ask. Let me show you!
- Handmade & blessed Get the Fuck Out Salt, to cleanse and remove negative energies (people and situations included)
- Handmade & blessed Power Within Aura Spray, to boost our power within to deal with negativity
- Handmade & blessed Bitch Be Gone Powder, to remove all bitchiness from our lives
- Handmade & blessed Crossing Oil, to cross someone and send back whatever they send us
- Handmade & blessed I Can, You Can’t Incense, to boost our own natural, personal power
- Handmade & blessed Shut Up Floor Wash, which we can use to help stop gossip and lies
- Handmade & blessed Back Off Ink, to make someone/something/a situation stay away from us (which we can use to decorate the easel of the next item on this list)
- Mini Chalkboard Daily Spell Kit, with instructions as part of the kit
- Handmade & blessed Pop-A-Spell Bubbles — I cannot tell you how much I am in love with this item. This “you’ve seen it on TVW first” spell is the cute purple flask in the photo. It brought me back treasured childhood memories and laced them with much needed magic. It also contains instructions on how to use it.
- Black candle, for cleansing and bringing peace
- TVW’s uber cute badge of the month. I love these and I am collecting them.
- The ever delicious treat bag, with tea bags, candy and a snack.
Make sure to not confuse the treats with the witchy products. I know they all smell so yummy, but only the treat bag is edible.
Also, just so you know, September’s theme will be “Gratitude”, because there is always something in our lives we should be thankful for. And you will definitely want your October one. Just saying. 😉
Remember you can subscribe to these wonderful witchy treasure boxes until before the 8th of each month.
Go ahead! I double dare you! Then come and gush about your sub box with me. 🙃