I am currently doing my happy dance, and I don’t even dance! Ever! So this says a lot.
This sub box also contains one bag of edible freebies and that’s about the only edible/drinkable items in this box. Don’t let the yummy scents fool you! You don’t want to end up like Snow White.
So, April’s sub box contains:
- A bag of edible/drinkable treats (a chocolate egg, a chocolate bunny, a large coconut macaroon, a chewing gum, and 2 delicious teas)
- TVW badge of the month (this one says “Make Your Own Magic”)
- A mini glittery sign saying “Don’t let anyone ever dull your Sparkle” (we tend to forget that every now and then, so having someone or something reminding us not to is brilliant!)
- An orange spell candle (for bravery, courage and confidence)
- A Handmade & Blessed ‘Positivity Build’ Cleansing Salt round flask
- A Handmade & Blessed ‘Queen Bee’ Aura Spray (it smells divine!)
- A Handmade & Blessed ‘Listen to me’ powder
- A Handmade & Blessed ‘Bexz’s Do it Now’ Oil (this item is a limited edition that the Village Witch does exclusively for family use, and it gives you some serious kick up the arse in the action direction)
- Handmade & Blessed ‘Kick up the Arse’ floor wash
- Handmade & Blessed ‘Affirmation’ Loose Incense (it smells so good I could eat it –it was hard not to– and it looks like it contains precious gems –it is that pretty!)
- A ‘Make your Mojo Bag’ kit that contains a velvety, soft, beautiful bag, along with an herb mix (3 Witches Herb Mix) that gives it a powerful kick, and instructions on how to create your mojo bag
Soon I will be using this box to create my very own mojo bag (no photos, Witches, as you should never let anyone see or touch your mojo bags, if you want them to work 😉).
Make sure to visit The Village Witch and subscribe to this brilliant, traditional, witchy sub box so you get May’ sub box on time. May’ sub box there is Money and Success!